Friday, May 9, 2008

Love(less).

Short post.

As you might've noticed, the blog has been devoid of any relationship posts lately. Blame this on me being out of school for the last couple of weeks, and seeing friends a lot (who have been away for at school too for a while) instead of socializing avec des garcons.

I am kind of still emotionally preoccupied with the guy from school whose moved back home for the summer, so that's partially to blame for my lack of mingling with the opposite sex. But mostly, I miss my good friends and I'm enjoying seeing them again! :)

That is all.

5 comments:

ellie said...

I hope you get to have some fun with friends soon..I'd feel lost without them.

Daisy said...

ellie: Thank you! I totally agree, friends are v. important :)

ellie said...

thanks for your comment on my blog. hope you're having a good weekend.

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

Time to get on the horse....err...save a horse...uhm, ride a cowboy?

Unknown said...

Hey ,

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. That was sweet of you to leave a comment.
Life would have been more Love(less) without close friends. In my difficult times they had been my pillars of strength. At times when I withdrew , they hunted me down like rats from my house and worked hard to cheer me up.
All the best to you to taste your life and savour every bit of it.

Cheers.