Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tete a tete.


Kthxbye, Facebook:
I licked at the tip of his penis. A milky fluid oozed out of it, I used my tongue to taste it. Salty. I cringed, he responded by pushing his cock into my mouth. I hesitated and gagged, he pushed deeper. He was fucking my face and holding onto my mess of hair. He roughly pulled my head onto him, and pushed me off. I was gagging, but my pussy was flexing with excitement. I wanted it harder, faster, deeper.

He pulled me up. I was gasping for air, my mouth was open and my eyes glazed. I could imagine what I looked like: A filthy whore wanting to be mistreated. I wanted him to hurt me and violate me.

He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. “Ouch”, I said, coyly. He smiled, then leapt onto me. Using three fingers as a surrogate cock, he banged me. Ouch. He growled into my ear and kissed my neck. Tongue, teeth, tongue.

My entire body was thrusting beneath him. He handled my breasts. He began to knead them with his hands gently. I moaned, he used his mouth on my nipples, then tugged at them with his teeth. His cock lay against my abdomen, stiff and sticky. “I want you in meee”, I managed to let out. I fingered his cock and tried to stick it into my vagina.

He slipped out of my grasp and nipped my breast. “I’m leading this,” he reminded me. I surrendered, and lay helpless on the bed. He rested on his elbows above me, inches of space between us. I looked at his cock, thick, long, pulsating.

He placed the tip of his cock at my pussy’s opening. I closed my eyes, readying myself. Suddenly, I felt a painful jab. He shoved himself roughly into my ass. Tears escaped my eyes, I struggled, but he restrained me.

He stopped thrusting his pelvis, as I was holding my breath. He pulled his cock out quickly, and slammed into my pussy. I gasped. He placed my legs on his shoulders, and proceeded to fuck me as hard as he could. I imagined that if I held my abdomen, I would feel him slamming into me. I bit my lip.

My pussy started to convulse and I breathed more rapidly. He continued fucking me. I came hard, and juices flowed out of my cunt surrounding his cock. It was glistening. He wiped some of my fluids with his hand, and shoved his fingers into my mouth. I lapped at it.

Still thrusting into me, he told me was coming. He pulled out before he ejaculated, and came over my face. He told me to lay still.

He got up and left the room. I began to finger myself, with his cum all over my face. I was enjoying myself when he returned, with a camera. “Cheese, whore… This one’s for Facebook.”

(After-the-fact introduction?):

The boy was from school. Typical, stereotypical, university male: averagely handsome (think a less refined Abercrombie or Hollister type), confident of his intelligence and attractiveness (arrogant!), well off, alcohol- and girl- loving.

We had a couple of classes together and flirted back and forth. He asked me to coffee, I agreed. We drank coffee. Technically, I had a green tea, and he had a sweet pseudo-coffee drink (maple latte, something), which I teased him for.

We talked about our high school, we complained about university, we agreed to go the campus gym together sometime. We set a new coffee date in the near future.

He told me he lived on campus. I told him I wished that I did. I asked him how living in residence was: “Are the rooms tiny? My friends complain about lacking closet space. And the walls… paper thin, right?” He responded in the negative, and invited me to inspect his room.

It was 7:00 at night, I congratulated him on his clever pick up linw, and told him to wait until he’s bought be dinner first. We laughed, we walked. We ended up at his room. It was small, with paper thin walls and a tiny closet. He had a guitar beside his bed. “You play?”. Yes. He played some song “I absolutely love”, and then we made out.

He didn’t have condoms, “you don’t do this often?”, I teased again. Apparently not. Somehow we began talking about how we like to have sex… my first time was in a limo after prom. It lasted, probably five minutes. He (from prom) was so careful to ensure my enjoyment, it bugged me, I told him (tonight) I liked it rough. He told me about his first time. Grade eleven. Girlfriend of two years, anniversary.

She cheated on him, they’re “so over.”

We began making out again. 8:30. He asked me if I was thirsty, indeed I was. Sunny D or vodka..? He didn’t have much. I’ll do vodka. “Hahaha, I hate Sunny D. You shouldn’t drink that stuff.”

We did shots. I was still thirsty, but comfortable and buzzed. We made out again, clothes disappeared along with our qualms. I ended up on my knees blowing him. After an hour (give or take fifteen minutes), I found out he has no problem giving it to me rough.

We were both finished and satisfied, he got up and came back armed with a digital camera. With Paris Hilton in mind, I snatched the camera away from him and deleted all pictures regarding my body and his bodily fluids.

He told me he was just kidding, we lay down on his bed, under covers, and I told him I was tired. I fell asleep against his chest.

Sometime between then (9:00) and the next morning, he took his camera back out.

No comments: